8.13.2009

Our Week

Girls! We have had so much fun this week. I am amazed at how much both of you have grown and how you interact with each other. I always wanted a sister growing up and never had one (although I have a realy close friend that is like a sister!). I hope you two stick together always and love each other as much as you already do for the rest of your lives. I can see how you adore one another while you are making silly noises at each other at the dinner table, when Peyton, you help Finley get a toy or her paci if she can't do it, when, Finley, you laugh at anything your big sister does. You two are precious!

This week we had fun while Daddy was at work! We played hard, we were active, and we got to do new and exciting things. One of those things was finger painting with chocolate pudding. You both loved the chocolate paint. Peyton, you were afraid of getting too messy, but Finley, you went to town! It was straight into the bath for both of you!