8.14.2009

The end is coming...

I'm so sad. We're going to stop breastfeeding soon- probably this week. Not sure. I get teary-eyed just thinking about it. But, in all honesty, I don't want to use my twenty five minute lunch break to pump like I did all last semester. I also don't want to keep taking the supplemets that are causing my monthly visitor to be so erratic. BUT- I'm really going to miss my Mommy and Finley cuddle time. I got Tim to take some pics the other day and I'll get him to take some more. I feel like I should do something special for the last time, but not really, kwim? It's an odd feeling. I've had a love/hate relationship with breastfeeding anyway- milk supply issues, excruciating pain for pretty much the first 10 weeks and then pain sporadically at other times. But, I believe in breastfeeding and that it's what is best for my child. So, here we are at 12 and 1/2 months old getting ready to stop. I'm sure I'll cry...