Yay! Title says it all. I do have to work next week Mon-Wed, but there won't be any middle school kids there, so that's a plus. I'm going to bring the girls up with me on Monday and see how that goes. I just don't want to pay for a sitter anymore! My friend Misty, Eric's wife, will be bringing up their two kids as well. Eric is the guy I work with for those of you that don't know. Our kids are pretty close in age. Cara's 8 months younger that Peyton and Micah is 3 months younger than Finley. I'm looking forward to trying to get the house organized this summer. We're also hoping that Tim can get some work as an insurance adjuster over the summer. I want to take a photography class this summer, but choosing the right one is turning out to be a challenge. So, we'll see what happens with that. For now, I'll just keep practicing on my kids!